How you start and end your day—and everything you do in between—can predict a lot of things: your attitude, your productivity, your success.
Are you paying attention to your routine and the habits you fill it with? Don’t just float through life; be intentional with your time.
Start with inspiration from these 10 quotes about the power you have by way of good habits:
- “You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” –John C. Maxwell
- “Feeling sorry for yourself and your present condition is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.” –Dale Carnegie
- “Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.” –Stephen R. Covey
- “In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” –Tony Robbins
- “Let today be the day you give up who you’ve been for who you can become.” –Hal Elrod
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” –John Wooden
- “The future depends on what we do in the present.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” –Jim Rohn